Prayer for Divine Safety and Protection
Prayers for Divine Safety and Protection
The Bible says that we should always pray and not faint. Prayer will keep your faith elevated. Prayer builds continued trust in God. I want to encourage you today to trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not lean or depend on your own understanding, don’t rely on your current way of thinking instead, in all your ways acknowledge God in prayer and He will direct you (Proverbs 3:5-6).
You are one decision away! Decide to develop your prayer life, realize that you do no have to reinvent the wheel. You can learn how to pray and release God’s Word just as you learn anything else in life. You just need to approach God with a sincere heart. Bring everything you got to the table. Bring the good, the bad, the ugly to God and be real.
It all begins with your relationship with Jesus Christ. Simply believe in the authority of the believer. God has given us power. The power of life and death is in our words. You have the ability to speak life into a situation or death; victory or defeat. We can create our world with our words. When you release the Word of the Lord mixed with your faith you will experience the results of the prayers of the righteous.
In this post I will share an exert from “Prayers that Rout Demons” by Apostle John Eckhardt (Pages 27-30). I am a witness, proof that the blessings of the Lord are on this book. These prayers and declarations are directly from the Bible. I have personally experienced deliverance and breakthrough from applying the principles of the Bible listed in this book. It has been life changing for me.
Many times we just need revelation and insight in order to appropriate or appropriately apply the Word to our lives and receive breakthroughs and victory in the form of answered prayer. I love reading life changing books and I highly recommend this book to you. Do me a favor– Please say the Prayers for Divine Safety and Protection out loud if you can. Confess or say them with Boldness and Confidence just like in the Beginning God Said and it was so. The Holy Spirit that hovered over the deep is hovering over the deep things in your life. Be Encouraged!
I feel led to say this: You may be in a situation where you feel afraid to move or come out of a particular toxic and unhealth relationship. You may be feeling alone, isolated, and intimidated, yet you need to break free. I have been in a situation where I was paralyzed by fear, fear of the unknown, fear of man—what will people think of me? How can I manage it all by myself? Feeling like, all the odds are stacked up against me.
Well let me tell you, that kind of thinking is the trick of the enemy. God does not want you to be afraid and you are never alone. We don’t move by feelings and emotions alone; we move by the truth. God’s word is truth. You and Jesus are the majority. When God is for you, who can possibly stand against you. God’s grace is sufficient for you. God has divine safety and protection for you. You are coming out! You are breaking free from every hindrance, every restriction, every deception, and distraction. The Spirit of the Living God is your navigation system. God has destiny helpers He has assigned to you. Today is your day to Release!
“Two important revelations every believer needs are an understanding of power and an understanding of authority. Power is the Greek word dunamis. Authority is the Greek word exousia. Authority is the legal right to use power. We have been given authority to use the power supplied by the Holy Spirit.
Authority and power must be used. You use them by faith. This is not based on feeling but on faith. It is based on the Word of God. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. It is important for believers to attend churches that teach on power and authority. It is important to read and study on these subjects. Revelation in these areas will give confidence to pray these prayers.
We have been given the legal right to use the name of Jesus. The name of Jesus is above every name. Authority in the name of Jesus is recognized by the spirit realm. We cast out demons in that name. We bind the works of darkness in that name. We teach and preach in that name.
We combine the power of the Holy Spirit with the authority of the name of Jesus to rout the enemy. We do not engage the enemy in our own power and authority. We engage (or deal with) the enemy through the power of the Holy Spirit and in the authority of the name of Jesus.
It is also important to make sure your sins are forgiven when engaging the enemy. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). Do not engage the enemy with unconfessed sin in your life. There is power in the blood of Jesus. His blood cleanses us from all sin. Give no place to the devil. You must operate in righteousness.
We are made righteous through faith. We are the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Cor. 5:21). Knowing that you are righteous gives you confidence. Righteousness gives us boldness. The righteous are as bold as a lion (Prov. 28:1).
God covers our heads in the day of battle (Psalm 140:7). A covering is protection. Covering is based on subjection to God, His Word, and the Holy Spirit. Humility and submission are important characteristics of believers who engage in spiritual warfare. These prayers are not for people who are rebellious. It is important to be submitted to proper biblical authority. This includes being submitted to godly leaders who watch for your soul.” This is an excerpt from the book titled, “Prayers that Rout Demons” by John Eckhardt.
PRAYERS FOR DIVINE SAFETY AND PROTECTION
- I cover myself, my family, and my possessions with the blood of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God surround and protect my life from all destruction.
- Let the angel of the Lord encamp around me and protect me (Psalm 34:7).
- Let Your glory be my covering and protect my back.
- Hold me up and I will be safe (Psalm 119:117).
- The name of Jesus is a strong tower. I run into it, and I am safe (Proverbs 18:10).
- Lord, You make me to dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8).
- Set me in safety from them that puff at me (Psalm 12:5).
- Let me dwell in my land safely (Leviticus 26:5).
- Lead me safely, and I will not fear. Let the sea overwhelm my enemies (Psalm 78:53).
- Let me lie down and rest in safety (Job 11:18; Isaiah 14:30).
- I will dwell in safety; nothing shall make me afraid (Ezekiel 34:28).
- Keep me as the apple of Your eye and hide me under the shadow of Your wings (Psalm 17:8).
- I will trust in the covert of Your wings (Psalm 61:4).
- In the shadow of Your wings will I trust (Psalm 57:1).
- Be my covert from the storm and the rain (Isaiah 4:6).
- Be my covert from the wind and the tempest (Isaiah 32:2).
- Cover my head in the day of battle (Psalm 140:7).
- Cover me with the shadow of Your hand (Isaiah 51:16).
- Cover me with your feathers (Psalm 91:4).
- Be my defense and refuge (Psalm 59:16).
- Defend and deliver me (Isaiah 31:5).
- Let Your glory be my defense (Isaiah 4:5).
- Defend me from those who rise up against me (Psalm 59:1).
- Lord, You are my shield and my hiding place (Psalm 119:114)
- Lord, surround me with Your shield of protection (Psalm 51:12).
- Bring them down, O Lord, my shield (Psalm 59:11).
- Let Your truth be my shield (Psalm 91:4).
- Lord, You are my sun and my shield (Psalm 84:11).
- Lord, You are my shield and exceeding great reward (Genesis 15:1).
- I will not be afraid of ten thousand that have set themselves against me, because You are a shield for me (Psalm 3:1-6).
- You are a strong tower from the enemy (Psalm 61:3).
Prayers for Divine Safety and Protection (John Eckhardt). Pray the Word and have faith in God. God watches over His word to perform it. “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12 KJV.) “For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart” (AMPC).
Father, we thank you for your divine safety and protection in the name of Jesus. Amen