Jesus Christ is the center the focus of it all
I’m Rhonda Scott, the founder of Go Walk the Talk an online Christian ministry here to Serve you. Think of me as a Bridge you travel on your everyday life journey to fulfilling your Purpose/Destination. There are many routes that you can take to your destination, but with Jesus You will get there. I’m here, on Assignment, to help you. Let’s travel together.
A Bridge is a structure that is built over a railway, river, road, or obstacle so that people can cross over from one side to the other.
The purpose of a bridge is to provide a passageway over an obstacle usually something that is difficult or impossible to cross, safely.
A bridge between two places is a space that joins or connects them. Go Walk the Talk is a space where faith and encouragement connect everyday life.
Think of Go Walk the Talk Blog as your go to online shopping experience. That place that you just find yourself going to because of what you experience. Somehow you find exactly what you need when you need it. You feel wonderfully comfortable, cozy, thought about, Welcomed and Appreciated.
About Me: Lover of God, Mother & Grandmother, A Bridge, Dreamer Seer Hearer Knower”, Born Again and Holy Spirit Filled.
“Keep Your Gaze on Jesus”
Welcome to my Blog
Take your time and shop around, read my Articles, Listen to messages, Prayers, Bible study, Words of Encouragement, Discussions, and Declarations. I pray that you find exactly what you need. I want you hopeful, filled with Faith in the living Jesus, encouraged, empowered and equipped to walk in your God purpose and assignment.
“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.”
2 Peter 3:18
PRAYER OF SALVATION: “Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily. I make you Lord over my life. I believe you died on the cross was buried and rose to life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for filling me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me.
What We Believe based on Scripture/Bible
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
- Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Man (human) is created by God, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam/Eve’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ. We are saved by God’s grace through faith in Jesus.
The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life. You must be born again.
- Baptism in water is by immersion and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection (Matt. 28:19; Rom. 6:4; Col. 2:12; Acts 8:36–39).Regarding water baptism: “On the confession of your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and by His authority, I baptize you in the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance (Matt. 3:11; John 14:16,17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38,39; Acts 19:1–7; Acts 2:1–4).
- We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness. Sanctification is a progressive work of grace.
- DIVINE HEALING: Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
- HELL AND ETERNAL CONSEQUENCE: The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is hopelessly and eternally lost in the lake of fire and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting. Those who reject Jesus Christ as Lord will spend eternity in hell. This is not God’s desire, God wants you saved through Jesus Christ.
- RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND THE RETURN OF OUR LORD: Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17). The angels said to Jesus’ disciples, “…This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” His coming is imminent. When He comes, “…The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air…” (Acts 1:11; 1 Thess. 4:16,17).
- Following the Tribulation, He shall return to earth as King of kings, and Lord of lords, and together with His saints, who shall be kings and priests, He shall reign a thousand years (Rev. 5:10; 20:6).
If you would like to sow into this: My CashApp is $RhondaScottt (Scottt with 3 t’s) Or click the Donate button. Thank you. Thank you so much God is Blessing you. Your support in any form is appreciated. Thank you for your prayers, thank you for reading the Blogs, thank you. I love people, I love to see you grow and receive the blessings of the Lord. I love to see you encouraged and full of faith. God loves you! Be encouraged.